<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5646381606087525732?origin\x3dhttp://dontstopmymadness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, August 16, 2008
P.S. I Love You


If I should stayI would only be in your way

So Ill go,

but I knowIll think of you every step of the way


And I will always love you,

will always love you,

my darling you,

Bitter sweet memories

That is all Im taking with me

So goodbye, please dont cry

We both know Im not what you need

I hope life treats you kind

And I hope you have all you dreamed off

And I wish to you joy and happiness

But above all this I wish to you love


280507<3<3

Labels:



22:53


the babe.

♥!

CELEST

celestin chia xin yu
eighteen going on NINETEEN
20th october.
LIBRA
facebook

about her.

RVHS; groovians, Jwalkers.
ACJC; the SB eleven.
acsian theatre.

full time girlfriend.

part time ballerina.

loves boonboon to itsy bits.

BFF, melanie ng

the stage, my world;
eL, my life.

offkey melody. <3

absolutely adores HERSELF.