<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5646381606087525732?origin\x3dhttp://dontstopmymadness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Wat A DAY!!!

WOOhoO..YO HOmiES..Im Here AgaIn....HmmmM..TodaE'S AngeliNA's bdae, So We DeciDEd To DO sUmthIng For HEr..Bought 4 WaffleS fOrr thE PriCe Of 8, causE RELDEE Was..I would SAy.. Not VerY SmaRT..thE waFFleS hE DroppEd Almost MAdE It To Da teACHErs HEad..SHUCKS!!IT WAS THAAAAAATTT CLOSEEEEE...ANw, Even The Vendor Were Laughing..I GuesS tHEy Are appi About Selling Waffles At DoublEe Inflated pRices...Anw, angelinA was QuitE DUmmb..She thought HEr prezzie would be SomethiNG DIRTY...U knOe...hehe..Then after Taking IT Out, She Still ThoughT it Was A Boxer/skirt when it was actuali a Top..I mEan, How Dumb can One Get??lol...

AfteR SchOOl, Went HomE to waTch RuSH hour3(i knoe, old sHow),It was niCe, But I fell ASleeP Like 15 mins iNto The Show..Then HAd self Made PratA. It waS NIce With CHEEZzy>>>..

Got REady For Tuition And WAs lIKe UBER lATE..All ThankS to My RetARdEdneSS.. ANw, I wORE REalLI Nice RoSE EarRingS..I mEAN>>OH MY GOD GORgiOUs...HAix..ECons teSt ComIN..EvEN ThoUGh MuG lIke Crazy, I'm StiLL UnsuRe Of MySelF..HAix...But, For THE SAKE OF THE TRUCKLOADS OF NUS HOTGUYS, IM GOING ALLLLLL OUT!!WATCHA GUYS, HERE COMES MAMA...HAHhahHAHAHA..

20:02


the babe.

♥!

CELEST

celestin chia xin yu
eighteen going on NINETEEN
20th october.
LIBRA
facebook

about her.

RVHS; groovians, Jwalkers.
ACJC; the SB eleven.
acsian theatre.

full time girlfriend.

part time ballerina.

loves boonboon to itsy bits.

BFF, melanie ng

the stage, my world;
eL, my life.

offkey melody. <3

absolutely adores HERSELF.